Immproved is an immigration platform that helps users identify which Canadian immigration programs they may be eligible for while also making recommendations to improve their chances of eligibility for Canadian immigration.
Immproved is a platform which provides an overview of available Canadian immigration programs . Immigration laws can be fast changing and complex; Immproved strives to simplify some of them to better educate prospective Canadian immigrants.
Immproved is not intended to replace independent legal advice. It is always recommended that users consult with a professionally licensed Canadian immigration lawyer and/or registered immigration consultant . Furthermore, Immproved provides a list of recommended and credible immigration lawyers and immigration consultants for users to contact at their own discretion.
Based on the limited information provided by the user, Immproved performs an immigration eligibility check. Immproved compares the provided user information against hundreds of Canadian immigration programs and options to determine the user’s chances of eligibility. Immproved will also make recommendations to improve the user’s eligibility.
Immproved is intended to provide a basic first step towards Canadian immigration. Immproved does not consider all factors which can affect one’s ability to qualify for immigration, which is why it is always recommended to consult a licensed immigration lawyer or an immigration consultant (ICCRC designated).
Although, Immproved generates immigration results, eligibility for each program is not guaranteed in every situation, nor does this guarantee approval from the respective designated body should you choose to apply to any of these programs. All decisions are ultimately decided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (“IRCC”).
Not all questions asked in the questionnaire will be considered when determining the user’s eligibility. In addition, our platform does not take into consideration the following:
There is no cost to using Immproved, therefore, complaints will not result in monetary compensation.
All immigration professionals listed on the Immproved site are in good standing with their respective governing bodies,are legally permitted to provide Canadian immigration advice and have been vetted by Immproved.
2) You acknowledge and agree to the “Limitations” set out above for the use of Immproved (the “Service”).
3) You assume the entire risk associated with the use of the Service. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express, implied or collateral, including but not limited to any representations or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. For greater certainty, without limiting the foregoing:
5) Immproved, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants and/or agents, shall not be liable to you, under any circumstances or legal or equitable theories whatsoever, for any loss or damages whatsoever, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss of business, profits or goodwill, loss of use or data, interruption of business, any claim by you or against you, or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, even if Immproved is aware of the risk of such damages, arising from or in connection with:
6) In the alternative to 5 above, Immproved liability to you shall not, for any reason, exceed the amount paid by you to Immproved under this Agreement.
7) Legal and other Professional Advice Not Provided. The Content does not (in whole or in part) constitute legal or other professional advice. The Content should not be relied upon as accurate, reliable, complete, current, timely, or fit for any particular purpose, without receiving advice from a lawyer or other relevant professional, as applicable. None of the Content is, nor will any of the Content be construed as being, in any way whatsoever legal advice or any other advice of a similar nature. No one should act, or not act, on the sole basis of the Content.
8) Currency of Content. The Content is provided for informational purposes only. The Content should not be relied upon as accurate, reliable, complete, current, timely, or fit for any particular purpose. To the extent that the Content is current as of the date of first publication, it may no longer be accurate as a result of the passage of time.
9) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Immproved with respect to the Service and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous proposals, both oral and written, representations, writings and all other communications between you and Immproved with respect to such subject matter.
10) Immproved reserves the right to publish, share or post any testimonials which are provided to Immproved with the intention to be publicly published.
11) Immproved reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove all or part of this Agreement at any time with or without notice to you. Please refer to this Agreement often.
12) For purposes of this Agreement, the term “persons” shall be broadly interpreted and includes an individual, a corporation, a partnership, a trust, an unincorporated organization and the executors, administrators or other legal representatives of an individual in such capacity.
13) This Agreement, and the relationship between you and Immproved, are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.